The activities that MAGIC is carrying out in order to foster the deployment of the platforms that enable mobility of people and seamless access to services, are:
- Analyse the regions that will encompass the project scope to design the best Federation architecture to be implemented per territory.
- Develop and adapt training material for Identity Federation and eduroam deployment, supporting local language requirements as necessary.
- Implement online training for Identity Federations and eduroam in an e-learning platform (NREN or project partner).
- Identity Federation and eduroam training workshop for Regional RENs.
- Develop and provide in-class training (boot camp) to establish identity management professionals in the region.
- Implement the model selected in 2.1 for federation deployment.